- Storage Room/Office Included with Each POD
- Secure In-Building Parking
- N+1 Cooling with Condensed Water Option
- Multiple Diverse Entrances for Fiber & Building Entry
- Atlanta Meet Me Room
- 24×7 Onsite Security Personnel
- Monitored by CCTV Camera Systems 24×7 with 90-day Retention
- Security Check-In at Data Center Lobby
- Elevator Authentication & Corridor Security
- Concrete & Steel Construction
- Level 3
- Peerless Network
- Southern Fibernet
- Move-in ready PODS
- Tenants AVOID capital expense
- Operations ensure uptime of all critical infrastructure
- Tenants can focus on core business in a secure environment
- Highly desirable market
- Low natural disaster risk
- Wholesale designed for wholesale customers
- 1,000 sq. ft. & 112.5kW building blocks
- UPS 2N – A/B configuration
- N+1 generator
- 500 tons/floor
- Custom configurations
- Full POD up to whole floor
- From 100 to 1,000 kW
- From 24 to 194 racks (by Tenant)
- Additional 10 MW Georgia Power Company Vault
- Loading Dock
- Additional Fuel Storage
- Additional Cooling (55M Rooftop)
Michael M. Shaw is the Director of Sales & Leasing at 55 Marietta. Based in Atlanta, he is responsible for business growth into the 55 Marietta portfolio that includes 6 key markets and growing. Mr. Shaw is a creative, tactical thinker and problem solver who has been consistently recognized for his achievements throughout his career. He is bright, professional, relentless, networked, passionate and a welcome addition to the 55 Marietta Team.
Mr. Shaw brings more than 20 years of leadership and sales success in Data Center, (Wholesale & Retail), Cloud, System Integrator, Security, Compliance, Storage, Commercial Real Estate and Wireless. Prior to coming onto the 55 Marietta project, he held positions with DuPont Fabros Technology, Exodus Communications, T5 Data Centers, HighTech Labs, Principal Real Estate Partners, Jackson Oats Shaw and Vanguard CellularONE.
Mr. Shaw holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Personnel Management with a minor in Organization Development from BGSU in Bowling Green, Ohio.
Trevor Schneider is founder and Managing Partner of Principal Real Estate Partners, LLC and oversees the firm’s Data Center Practice, Commercial Real Estate Acquisition and Disposition Advisory Services, Development Advisory Services, Tenant Advisory Services and Property Management Services. Mr. Schneider is a resourceful and accomplished Real Estate and Data Center Executive with more than 18 years of comprehensive experience providing corporate consulting, acquisition, disposition, development, leasing and property management advisement to domestic and international clients. He is able to bring innovation, integrity and a sound work ethic in order to meet or exceed organizational goals.
Before founding Principal Real Estate Partners, LLC, Mr. Schneider held positions at Jackson Corporate Real Estate, Robert Charles Lesser & Co. and the United States Air Force.
Mr. Schneider completed the Certified Data Center Design Professional (CDCDP®) training program in February 2014. He holds a Master of Science Degree in Corporate Real Estate from Georgia State University, J. Mack Robinson College of Business in Atlanta, Georgia and completed his undergraduate work at the University of Kentucky in Lexington, Kentucky where he received his Bachelors of Business Administration Degree in Finance and Economics.